We are always looking for ambitious and energetic team players to join our Dutch & Co. team.
Please contact us!
Provide high-quality designs and calculations for renewable projects with minimal training.
· Check site feasibility and provide the best suitable option for enhancing suitability.
· End-to-end execution of solar projects (Rooftop & Ground Mounted) and Service Support.
· Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
· Manage multiple projects and clients simultaneously with minimal oversight.
· Manage electrical type work.
· Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
· Stay up to date with compliance in laws, regulations, and standards.
· Maintain technological skills.
· A Team player and works well with others
· Able to perform physical labour and assist others lifting/carrying objects.
· Perform additional duties as assigned and/or directed.
Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
· Professional Engineering license or Electrical License is a plus.
· A minimum of 5 years total experience is required, 3+ years in renewables is preferred.
· Proficiency in design and drafting utilizing CAD is highly preferred.
· Knowledge of PV SYST or similar software.
· Proficiency in Excel or similar software is a plus.
· Knowledge in electrical design including techniques, tools, principles, blueprints, drawings, and models. Experience conducting essential tests required in Solar Project Execution is a plus.
· Ability to read and interpret drawings, schematics and specifications
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Efficient time management – must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and independently, including prioritizing, organizing, and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.