As the Operation & Maintenance Coordinator with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, you will be expected to coordinate maintenance personnel and available resources while ensuring jobs get done on time. Your job will be to issue, update milestone statuses and close condition-based maintenance work orders. Issue scheduled maintenance work orders to technicians and the panel washing team. Collaborate with the team to update the annual maintenance plans, update annual maintenance plans. Update maintenance reports.
As a Operations & Maintenance Coordinator your primary focus is to optimise the asset performance through the panel washing and technical team. You will plan, issue and close condition-based maintenance work orders, panel washing and scheduled maintenance work orders. You will lead, manage and be accountable for the panel washing and technical team’s activities.
- Manage and coordinate the team responsible for Solar PV washing and maintenance.
- Plan, issue, and close all condition-based maintenance orders, panel washing, and scheduled maintenance orders.
- Regularly update maintenance reports.
- Ensure the panel washing team implements Health & Safety measures to maintain a safe working environment.
- Monitor all assets on our Scada platforms to optimise performance and promptly address issues.
- Collaborate with maintenance managers to coordinate maintenance plans, enhancing operational efficiency.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior staff, facilitating their growth and development within the team.
- Undertake other necessary job duties to support the overall success of Dutch & Co’s operations and maintenance efforts.
- Proven experience as a scheduler/maintenance planner. Diploma in relevant vocational training.
- Demonstrable ability to monitor Scada platforms and work on with software systems.
- Able to plan and schedule maintenance tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Able to effectively multitask, prioritise and meet strict deadlines.
- Valid driver’s license and willing to travel.
- Resourceful and comfortable working in a high pace and changing environment.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
Advantageous Skills Include:
- Solar systems
- Monitoring on monitoring platforms
- Working over weekends may be needed when high-priority sites have emergency callouts.
- After-hour monitoring of the PV assets will be required.
- Strong communication skills.